UP Computer Science Interns' Blog

May 24, 2010

the last two

Filed under: crs_200707458 — xinkrizia @ 9:29 pm

From Thursday to Friday, I worked on outputting the questions from the SET properly, as in the questions were not hardcoded, as they had been when we presented the module to VC Paredes. I had to of course discuss the format of the data that I expected from the model with Jaye and JS. For now, I used dummy data in the model. Although this meant that I at least had to make sure that I covered every combination of questions and answers and arrangements that should be outputted in my dummy model. I missed one, actually, and I didn’t notice until Friday, and it was only out of luck that I stumbled upon my error. The biggest difficulty I encountered was coding the subquestions properly so that they are only triggered upon the event that the user selects the choice that corresponds with the subquestions. It took me quite a while, and I’m thinking there’s probably a better way to implement the code, so I may try working on it again if I get the chance.

Advertisements

Blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: